License Your Music
Get heard and earn when you license your music through Melodicloud production music library.
Why Join Us?
From YouTubers to film producers, web designers to game developers, small businesses and huge corporations, every year thousands of creative people use music in their projects and productions. Your music could be the perfect backdrop to our clients next project and we are currently looking for talented composers to join Melodicloud.
We offer our clients sensible licensing options to use your music and in return you receive a fair license fee. We won’t tie you to exclusive agreements and we aim to actively promote your talent through our online licensing portal and community.
With 20 years of experience in licensing music, we want to offer our clients the best selection of production music available so we listen to every track you submit and only select music that we believe will be perfect for our clients projects.
Think of us as your online music publisher who will help you to promote yourself while earning money at the same time.
Ready to Join?
Before registering for a composer account, please read our Artist Licensing Agreement and Submission Guidelines and make sure that that the following statements also apply to you:
- Your music is 100% original and you own and control the copyright in both the composition and master recording.
- You have well produced full tracks (no versions i.e. 30 second cuts, underscores and variations)
- Your music is instrumental. We do not accept music with lyrics.
- You have a minimum of 10 tracks to submit to our library.
- Your music is available to license non-exclusively.
- Your music is free of 3rd party rights. We do not accept music that has been submitted to Content ID, AdRev or similar companies.
- You have a Paypal account so we can pay you for music that is licensed through us.
If we feel that your content is suitable for Melodicloud we will open an account where you will be able to submit your music.